🔥 Why this role is exciting:
As a Growth Lab Manager - you will work with the best products and companies in Silicon Valley. You will influence the business of clients and achieve success together.
🧾 Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Dive deep into the customer's product, drive fast and efficient growth. Conduct an audit, soft launch, calculate the unit economy, prepare product analytics, consult on product improvements, scale success
- Based on data analytics, testing opportunities are regularly identified. Create a test backlog together with the team, prioritize, develop a test plan with a forecast of the required audience and the cost of each test. Check with the team.
- Test the upper funnel (creatives and product page) and the lower funnel (onboarding and paywall).
- Collaborate with departments such as Creative, ASO, Performance, In-app Network and connect employees to work on client projects.
- Launch, evaluate and test new advertising channels, monitor campaign execution, quality control, reporting, supplier relationships, and more.
- Prepare reporting and analysis across all channels. Explore performance metrics in depth and optimize based on new hypotheses
- Actively participate in pre-sales with potential clients. Help prepare and defend media plans and promotion strategies
🧑🎓 Does this sound like you?
- You have experience working on the non-game mobile application side as a Growth Manager, CMO, Head of user acquisition for at least 2 years
- Preferred segments: e-com, fintech, health&fitness, subscriptions based apps
- You can confirm the experience of driving growth, significant achievements in user growth and revenue
- You are good at app analytics (LTV, ARPU, CR, DAU and other metrics)
- Advanced knowledge of AppsFlyer trackers, Mixpanel type analytics systems
- You have practical experience as a UA manager. I have an understanding of working with UA channels. You know all digital marketing metrics including CTR, CPC, CPM, ROI, etc.