🔥 Why this role is exciting:
As a Lead Generation Specialist - you will work with the best products and companies in Silicon Valley. You will influence the business of clients and achieve success together.
🧾 Essential duties and responsibilities:
We are looking for someone who is great at making first contact with potential clients. Our
clients are advertising companies, including startups with a mobile app. Mobio helps these
companies grow and increase their investment appeal.
- Develop and implement strategies for customer acquisition campaigns. Use one or more
customer search channels: 1) online: business directories, Linkedin and web search 2) offline:
attendance at meetups, conferences, trade shows. We can discuss which channel is preferred by you.
- Find and qualify large numbers of new leads, turning them into potential clients.
- Demonstrate your best communication skills by telling the client about partnership
- Refer clients to the sales manager for further development, give the deepest and most
accurate information about customer needs.
- Maintain a database of leads in your CRM responsibly.
- Research customer needs, calculate channel conversions based on analytics, test different
🧑🎓 Does this sound like you?
- You have at least 1 year of experience working on non-gaming mobile applications as a account executive , lead generation specialist, user acquisition specialist.
- Preferred business segments: e-commerce, financial technology, health and fitness, subscription-based applications.
- You can demonstrate a track record of driving growth and significant achievements in user growth and revenue.
- 1+ year experience in active B2B sales. Cold leads attraction skills are important. Proven track
record of executing sales plans.
- Experience of working on the side of an advertising agency with one of our specialties will be a big advantage: Internet services, retail, shopping, mobile services, e-commerce, fintech,
foodtech, startups. Experience of working with clients from Europe or USA is mandatory.
- The understanding that the successful salesperson is also an experienced analyst, who draws conclusions from the data and adjusts his/her sales strategy accordingly.
- Knowledge of Linkedin customer search tools. 1 year or more experience with this social
network is a good base for further growth.